This special tour will show you 2 different, opposite sides of Warsaw. First one is right bank quarter, which is called Praga and the other includes 3 beautiful palaces of the Warsaw along the Royal Route.
The tour includes:
- The String Bridge and the National Stadium
- St.Florian’s Cathedral and The Russian church
- Mała street, which was a place where Roman Polanski shot ‘The Pianist’ movie
- The Royal Castle with its Square
- The Royal Route
- The Palace on Water in beautiful Łazienki Park
- Wilanów Palace, built by king Sobieski as a gift for his lover, and its beautiful gardens
Duration 3.5-4 hours
Hotel pick up
Comfortable air-conditioned car
The tour begins at right bank, Praga, which is the biggest district of the city.
We will show you the alternative part of Warsaw with its original sites, which survived the war taking you back to the communist era along the unique art street of Praga. We will cross the string bridge next to the famous ZOO, where more than 300 catholic and Jews were saved during the war. You will also visit the beautiful Cathedral and the impressive Russian Orthodox church , the street where the Pianist film was shot.
After visiting the east side of Warsaw we will start the Royal Route, where the nobles and kings moved along connecting three main beautiful palaces- the Royal Castle at the Old Town and its history, the Palace on Water at Łazienki - the most spectacular park in Warsaw and the Palace of Wilanów, which was built for king Jan III Sobieski and his lover Maria Kazimiera, surrounded by its beautiful gardens.
PRIVATE TOURS - individual price