One of most popular tour offering the most beautiful sites of Warsaw and the historical fascinating stories behind them.
The tour includes:
- The main impressive monument of Warsaw Uprising of 1944
- Barbacan and the Old Town (the main square, observation point to the river)
- The St.John's Cathedral, a Gotic church with sarcophags contaning remains of duces and its famous bell
- The Royal Castle, where the kings of Poland resided
- Krakowskie Przedmieście street – the Presidential House and the Carmelite Church, which is one of few structure which survived the war
- The Saxons Garden and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- The most beautiful Royal Park of Warsaw – Łazienki, with the Palace on the Water
Duration – 4 hours
Pick up from your hotel in the city centre
Comfortable air-conditioned car
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
In order for you to understand the history of Warsaw and its present, the tour will start with the story of Warsaw Uprising, which led to the massive destruction of the city at the powerful monument located next to the Old Town and the Supreme Court of Poland. After the Uprising story we will move next to the house of the two Nobel Prize laureate Madam Curie-Skłodowska, then into the reconstructed Old Town, where we explain the name of the origin of the city, which was a small fisherman village till the 13th century and the capital only at the end of the 16th century .You will visit its main square, the observation point next to the river and Praga district, the old church of the nobles and kings with its bell, which - by the Polish belief - makes your wish come true. We will reach one of the narrowest houses in the world and the story behind it, then the Royal Castle, where we will tell you the history of Poland at its greatest era after the union with Lithuania till the fall at 1795. Right after we would go to the Royal Route and the Presidential House, the Saxons Garden located next to the biggest square of the city. From this place you will be taken by a convenient car to the most beautiful park – Łazienki - with the Palace on Water, built at the 18th century .